Toureen Retail and Petroleum
Since the 1960's, Toureen Retail has unrivalled experience and expertise working as a main contractor in the petroleum industry. Our team now specialises in retail and general site refurbishment and fit-out. Recent fit-out projects have included national roll-out programmes and store conversions. Our clients include major oil companies, national retailers and independent traders.
- All elements of forecourt work
- Knock-down and rebuild
- Design and build
- Re-tank, re-line, re-pump
- Structural steel frame solutions
- Internal fit-out
- Demolition and decommissioning
- LPG installations
- Ground remediation
- Petroleum pipework installation
Why clients work with the Toureen Group
Toureen Group are construction & contracting specialists and one of the biggest benefits of contracting with any of the divisions, is that clients automatically access the Group's wider, in-house expertise. This is particularly beneficial when unexpected project complications arise. Clients have noted that unlike working with a single discipline contractor:
- value engineering solutions are more innovative because of the influence and exposure to different sectors,
- construction programmes avoid delay through more resilience to unforeseen challenges and complications,
- plant and material purchasing costs are more competitive due to the Toureen Group's greater buying power.
We have a varied range of specialities from groundworks and civil engineering to reinforced concrete structures, de-watering, temporary works, piling and solutions for restricted site access in cities such as London.
A selection of in-house capabilities are shown below: