We specialise in land remediation and decontamination, demolition, piling, basement and reinforced concrete construction for counties north of the M25
Toureen Northern Home Counties
Northern Home Counties is a strategically located division of the Toureen Group with its headquarters in Bedfordshire in order to serve all surrounding counties north of the M25. It was formed in response to demand from clients seeking our demolition, groundworks and concrete structure services.
Within its Luton headquarters, there is an in-house technical department capable of both temporary and permanent design. Services can be contracted singularly or combined to create increased value through integrated solutions.
In order to provide these regionally based clients with cost competitive solutions for their particular construction needs, Toureen Northern Home Counties has recruited and developed a dedicated local workforce and is able to provide unrivalled levels of safety performance and quality of workmanship, whilst still benefiting from all of the internal resources available within the Toureen Group.
Performed the role of Principal contractor for anaerobic digestion client, overseeing the site being developed from 37,000m² of green field land, into a fully functioning anaerobic digestion facility
- Groundworks and Civil Engineering
- Reinforced concrete structures
- Ground engineering solutions
- Basement design and construction
- Underpinning and piling
- Temporary works
- Demolition and dismantling
- On-site crushing and recycling
- Asbestos removal
- Controlled demolition and concrete cutting
Why clients work with the Toureen Group
One of the benefits of contracting with any of the divisions, is that clients automatically access the Group's wider, in-house expertise. This is particularly beneficial when unexpected project complications arise. Clients have noted that unlike working with a single discipline contractor:
- value engineering solutions are more innovative because of the influence and exposure to different sectors,
- construction programmes avoid delay through more resilience to unforeseen challenges and complications,
- plant and material purchasing costs are more competitive due to the Toureen Group's greater buying power.
A selection of in-house capabilities are shown below: